Topeka, Kansas, March 21, 2022‒ Advisors Excel’s creative team picked up a total of 34 ADDYs at the Topeka chapter of the American Advertising Awards annual event, held at the Townsite Ballroom on Friday, March. 11.
Members of the creative team accepted awards for print and web design, logo design and video production. One of the 34 awards received Best of Show honors.
The American Advertising Awards recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. The advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, it attracts more than 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club competitions.
Nineteen of the AE creative team’s awards were at the gold level. A gold ADDY represents the highest level of creative excellence and is considered superior to all other submissions. These entries advance to compete at the district level, and district-level gold winners compete at the American Advertising Award’s national level, conducted by the American Advertising Federation.
A full list of Advisors Excel’s 2022 ADDY Awards is below:
Best of Show:
- Advisors Excel Birthday Website – Branded Content & Entertainment for Online/Interactive
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – AE Insider Magazine
- Branded Content & Entertainment – AE Insider Magazine (Sept./Oct. 2021)
- Branded Content & Entertainment for Online/Interactive – Advisors Excel Birthday Website
- Branded Content & Entertainment – Non-Broadcast – World Series of Success 2021 Opening Morning
- Branded Content & Entertainment- Non-Broadcast – World Series of Success 2021 Space Camp
- Film/Video/Sound Branded Content – Birthday Card 2021
- Publication Cover Design – AE Insider
- Direct Mail 3-D Mixed – Advisor Excel Partners
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Campaigns – AE Handybook
- Card, Invitation or Announcement – Andersen Crab Feast Invitation
- Card, Invitation or Announcement – Beason Cocktail Invitation
- Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Birthday Badlands Campaign
- Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Holiday Rewind Campaign
- Direct Mail 3-D/Mixed – Holiday Rewind Box
- Direct Mail 3-D/Mixed – AE Leadership Summit Mailer
- Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Web Launch Campaign
- Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – World Series of Success Buckle Up Campaign
- Logo Design – World Series of Success Buckle Up Logo
- Black & White/Color/Digitally Enhanced – Campaign – Rob Russell AE Insider Shoot
- Copywriting – Rocket Launch Campaign
- Consumer Website – Retirement Focus Academy Website
- Consumer Website – Hinton Financial Website
- Business-to-Business Website – Steep Digital Marketing Website
- Consumer Website – One Financial Group Website
- Social Media, Campaign – Williams Financial Facebook Ads
- Branded Content & Entertainment – Non-Broadcast – World Series of Success, Speaker Intros
- Branded Content & Entertainment – World Series of Success – Buckle Up Promo
- Film/Video/Sound Branded Content, More Than :60 Seconds – Christmas Card 2021- The Grinch
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Campaigns – AETV Studio Banners
- Stationery Package – Single or Multiple Pieces – Lighthouse Identity Kit
- Direct Mail 3-D/Mixed – World Series of Success Mailer
- Logo Design – Lighthouse Wealth Management Logo
- Logo Design – The 401K Source Logo
About Advisors Excel:
Advisors Excel, founded in 2005, has redefined the role a marketing organization can play in supporting independent financial advisors. Their growth has been unparalleled in the industry and is achieved by working with a smaller group of select advisors. With a focus on making good advisors great business owners, Advisors Excel has revolutionized how financial professionals build and operate their businesses.
In 2021, the 500 advisors working with Advisors Excel did over $8.9 billion in annuity, Medicare, and life insurance production. Their affiliated Registered Investment Advisory Firm, AE Wealth Management, currently manages over $18.8 billion and has been named one of the fastest-growing RIAs in the country.