The World Series of Sales
Our World Series of Sales event has become one of the most talked-about and highly anticipated events for top producers around the country.
Each January, we bring hundreds of our producers together to share ideas, learn new strategies and recharge their batteries in an effort to make the coming year their best ever.
This annual event brings together our top producers to share ideas, acquire strategies designed to enhance their business and pump themselves up for the rest of the year in an effort to make it the best yet!
In addition to a wide range of educational sessions with industry experts on topics such as referral generation, creating market distinction and deepening client trust, the World Series of Sales has also featured speakers such as:
- 4-time Super Bowl champion and FOX NFL analyst Terry Bradshaw
- College basketball commentator and Hall of Famer Dick Vitale
- New York Times best-selling author Andy Andrews
- Former Comptroller General of the United States David Walker
- The 43rd President of the United States, George W. Bush
In addition, the event has featured world-class entertainment including:
- Legendary comedian and then-host of “The Tonight Show” Jay Leno
- Country music sensation Toby Keith
- Classic rock greats The Steve Miller Band
- The mind-blowing magic of David Blaine
- The hilarious comedy of stand-up ventriloquist Jeff Dunham