Retirement HQ Gives You the Microphone
Help enhance your credibility and reach thousands of potential clients with radio
- Helps establish you as a knowledgable professional in your field
- Helps increase your authority and improve your perceived value in the marketplace
Think radio is an outdated advertising medium? Think again. Wherever they are, whatever they’re doing, today’s consumers are tuning in. This mobile medium reaches people at home, on the road, in the workplace and in numerous other spots, providing one of the most powerful channels through which to reach prospects. Consider the following facts1
- Every week, radio reaches 94 percent of those with $75K or more in household income.
- It reaches 67 percent of all U.S. consumers EVERY DAY. That’s over 177 million.
- 60 percent of consumers listen to radio in their car on a typical weekday.
- Every week, radio reaches 91 percent of consumers who have used a financial planner in the past year.
- Radio reaches at least 88 percent of all major credit card holders — consumers with buying power.
- Radio improves your return on investment by 49 percent over TV advertising.
With nearly three out of every four Americans tuning in on any given day, radio represents an excellent vehicle for advertisers and show hosts alike to build a dominant brand, enhance their credibility and deliver their messages to thousands of potential clients.
To help our producers make the most of this incredible marketing opportunity, Advisors Excel has assembled the most comprehensive, turnkey financial services radio programs to hit the industry, including "Coach Pete Radio." Whether you’re simply looking to capitalize on radio’s lead generation, be featured as a special guest on an established platform or co-host your very own show, Advisors Excel has put together everything you need!
From professionally-produced advertising and pre-recorded formats to the most prominent guests and a complete team to support you, the radio team at Retirement HQ will help you dominate your local market!
1Radio Advertising Bureau; December 2014; “Why Radio Fact Sheets”; http://www.rab.com/whyRadio/WRFacts.cfm; accessed Feb. 4, 2015.
PR is not a substitute for professional credibility, nor should it be viewed as a shortcut for obtaining new clients. Rather, it is a system of branding and marketing designed to help reinforce your credibility and value proposition. Credibility is founded in knowledge and experience. Results from the use of this concept are no guarantee of future success. Your results may vary.
Why Own the Airwaves?
In the financial services arena, trust is king. Before ever considering you as their chosen financial producer, prospects want to know that you’re a likable, knowledgeable, credible authority. Many financial professionals can forge that persona in person, but the elite in our industry make themselves household names before prospects ever meet them for the first time. Radio offers a platform to do just that—to demonstrate your knowlege on a number of pressing financial topics and position your firm as a the go-to provider in your given market.
Here are just a few of the reasons many of the industry’s most dominant producers are leveraging radio:
- Radio remains a very active medium in a highly active society with an estimated 280 million Americans listening in each week
- Radio allows you to be selective, specifically targeting those who are most likely to have an interest in your products or services
- When you’re on the radio, you’re front and center! In many markets, there may be no greater way to establish yourself as an authority in the financial services arena.
- Radio is mobile, giving you the opportunity to reach busy consumers on the go—at home, at work, in the car—they’re all within your reach
- Radio can be highly cost effective, allowing you to repeat your message far more often to reach and influence qualified prospects.
- Radio bypasses traditional advertising “clutter.” While TV and newspaper outlets can devote as much as half of their space or available time to advertising, radio limits its advertising to roughly 20 percent of its available air time, increasing listeners’ attention to your message.
- Radio partners very well with various online marketing strategies to generate tremendous results, widened influence and enhanced tracking capabilities
- Unlike print or television advertising, radio ads can be produced and out to the masses within a few days! No lengthy studio turnaround and no waiting for the next issue to come out.
AND MOST IMPORANTLY…
- When you’re on the radio, you’re a celebrity! In many markets, there may be no greater way to establish your “star power” as the go-to authority in the financial services arena!
Top 10 reasons to have your own show!
- Radio gives you the chance to set appointments directly with callers, a potentially more efficient and less costly option than seminars.
- For those still holding seminars and educational events, radio gives you a powerful medium to dramatically increase attendance.
- Radio is an incredibly cost-effective medium for being recognized as an authority in your target market.
- Unlike direct mail or various other delayed response marketing, radio allows interested prospects to respond immediately while generating attention from local and even national media.
- Radio helps you build an audience of rabid fans to promote your events, books and overall practice.
- Having your own show allows you to use well-chosen sound bites of you and your guests to build credibility at events.
- Because listeners feel they already “know” you, it’s easy to set “concierge-style" appointments such as individual lunches or dinners with callers from the show.
- By allowing you to forge a lively, well-known “on-air” personality, you can become an irresistible force in your community.
- Having your voice on a weekly show builds invaluable "street credibility" with local CPAs, attorneys and other related professionals, increasing referral and networking opportunities.
- Radio combines perfectly with various social media outlets, giving you a constant supply of new material and “hooks” for use on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.